National defense litigation law firm is hiring an entry-level Legal Administrative Assistant to join its midtown Manhattan, New York City law office on a temp-to-perm basis.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player with:
- An Associate’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Legal internship experience, a plus
The Legal Administrative Assistant will:
- Maintain case files and documents
- Track attorneys’ billable hours
- Assist with invoicing, checks, etc.
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Paying to $20/hour during temp phase, commensurate with experience
- Salary upon perm hire TBD commensurate with experience
- Fabulous benefits upon perm hire
- Monday – Friday, 35 hour work week, in office