Global law firm is hiring an Attorney Recruiting Assistant to join its midtown Manhattan team on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate is a flexible self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in legal recruiting
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, client service, time management, and interpersonal skills
The Attorney Recruiting Assistant will:
- Support law student recruiting through on-campus interview assistance, preparing interview and marketing materials, maintaining schedules and files, etc.
- Provide similar assistance regarding the Summer Associate Program
- Assist with lateral associate recruiting, including:
- Utilizing the applicant tracking database to maintain candidate files and information
- Handle matters related to search firm fee agreements, background checks, orientation/ on-boarding, attorney evaluations, etc.
- Maintain department records
- Handle financial matters, such as check requests, invoices, etc.
- Assist DC office with special projects, as needed
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Hourly rate TBD commensurate with experience
- Placement expected to last 2-3 months
- Hybrid schedule, vaccination required