Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Kings County, NY non-profit organization seeks a Transactional Attorney to join its team for approximately 3-6 months on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with:
- A J.D. from an accredited program
- Admission to the NY state bar
- 2+ years of post-law school transactional experience
- Experience working with low/moderate income individuals and small business owners including real estate commercial leases, corporate, finance and contract law a plus
- Excellent cultural awareness and sensitivity, as well as communication, interpersonal, organization, time management, and computer skills
- Bilingual Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, or Cantonese highly preferred
- Hourly rate: TBD commensurate with experience
- Flexibility to work nights and/or weekends, as needed