Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
International law firm is hiring a Business Development Manager to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal Business Development Manager is a motivated professional with:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of business development/marketing experience, preferably in a law firm
- 4+ years of management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Business Development Manager will:
- Develop business development and marketing plans
- Draft and prepare written proposals, pitches, and other communications to clients
- Plan and oversee seminars and events
- Other tasks as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary to $185k commensurate with experience + benefits
- Hybrid schedule, 3 days/week in office