Rapidly expanding personal injury law firm is looking to hire a business intelligence analyst to serve as firm’s analytics specialist, focusing on the management of data from various sources and providing data-driven insights to relevant departments. Candidate will aid the firm’s growth by improving/automating processes, participating in data analysis and reporting projects, and creating dashboard solutions that will enable the achievement of the Firm’s overall goals.
- Maintain a clear understanding of analytics and automation.
- Recommend solutions that will further enhance the Firm’s competitive edge.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for insights and analytics to Shareholders.
- Manage deliverable schedules and project timelines.
- Provide on-going support through the utilization of data management, modeling, and technology. Design targeted reports, dashboards, and presentations.
- Utilize technological tools and software applications to assist in data retrieval, analysis, and presentation processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and functions that will streamline current and future data management and reporting for the Firm.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, BI, Computer Science, or Data Science is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, or Accounting is required.
- Law firm BI experience is a plus.
- Proven and successful understanding of interpreting business needs and drawing insights from raw data.
- Experience working with various data mining techniques and database structures.
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package.