Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring a Client Services Supervisor to join its midtown Manhattan team. The ideal candidate is a team player and self-starter with strong attention to detail and:
- 3+ years of law firm/professional services supervisory experience
- 2+ years of experience with conference room technology and related audiovisual platforms
- Ability to plan and develop event agendas, logistical timelines, banquet event orders, etc
- Ability to supervising New York Client Service team, including hiring, development, coaching and performance evaluations
- MS Office, Windows, and event management software proficiency
- Excellent supervisory, client service, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred
Other Facilities/Operations Employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience + fabulous benefits including medical and dental (in or outside of network) and vision care coverage, is also available. flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan for eligible employees, short term and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, employee assistance program, paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition scholarships, and so much more!
- Flexibility to work overtime, as needed
- In office, vaccination required