Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring a Conflicts Attorney to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The Conflicts Attorney is a motivated professional with:
- A J.D. from an accredited law firm
- Bar Admission in any of the following states: New York, New Jersey, Illinois, California, Colorado, Texas, Washington DC, or Florida
- 1+ years of law firm conflicts experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Prior experience as a practicing attorney preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as legal research skills
Other employment details:
- Salary $170K - $220K commensurate with experience + outstanding benefits
- Hybrid schedule