Global New York law firm is hiring an entry-level Client Services Specialist to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal entry-level candidate is a collegial team player with strong attention to detail and:
- Proficiency in document management software (such as MS Office)
- Excellent client service, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Law firm experience, a plus
The entry-level Client Services Specialist will:
- Assist with conference center services, such as scheduling, meeting set up, catering coordination, and monitoring availability
- Perform administrative tasks, such as: answering and directing incoming calls; copying, printing, and faxing documents; handling mail, etc.
- Handle matters related to visitor offices and special arrangements
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Excellent compensation and fantastic benefits including medical and dental (in or outside of network) and vision care coverage, is also available. flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan for eligible employees, short term and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, employee assistance program, paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition scholarships, and so much more!
- Monday – Friday, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM, in office
- Flexibility to work overtime and/or other shifts, as needed