Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring an entry-level Conflicts Analyst to join its team on a remote basis.
The ideal candidate is an organized team player with strong attention to detail and:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience as a student researcher or research assistant to a professor, or extensive research done during an internship
- Demonstrated ability to write well
- Strong computer and file maintenance skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
The Conflicts Research Analyst will:
- Analyze new hire/new business conflicts reports
- Utilize online databases to conduct corporate research
- Collaborate with other team members to obtain information necessary for research, creating relevant search terms accordingly
- Gather information for, create, and distribute accurate and time research reports
- Maintain internal database
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience + fabulous benefits including medical and dental (in or outside of network) and vision care coverage, is also available. flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan for eligible employees, short term and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, employee assistance program, paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition scholarships, and so much more!
- Flexibility to work overtime, as needed
- Remote position, however, candidates must reside in NY, CA, or DC