Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
International law firm is hiring an entry-level Legal Assistant to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal entry-level candidate is a detail oriented professional with:
- Bilingual Spanish language skills (read, write, and speak)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as organizational skills
The Legal Assistant will:
- Assist attorneys and other legal personnel with administrative, organizational and research work
- Prepare, edit, and proofread legal documents
- Managing calendars and schedules by coordinating meetings, conference calls, and appointments
- Other tasks as need
Other employment details:
- Salary $48K commensurate with experience, outstanding benefits, + fantastic ground-floor, entry-level opportunity!
- Hybrid schedule