Mid-size national law firm is hiring an Entry-Level Legal Assistant to join its Washington, DC team.
The ideal Entry-Level Legal Assistant is a motivated team player with strong attention to detail and:
- A bachelor’s degree from a top school
- 3.6+ GPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and time management skills
The Legal Assistant will:
- Support attorneys before and during trials and witness interviews, as well as with presentations
- Cite check briefs
- Perform legal research
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary to $60K commensurate with experience + fabulous benefits
- Hybrid schedule, vaccination required
Don't pass up this extraordinary opportunity!