International law firm is hiring an Executive Legal Assistant to join its expanding New York City law office.
The ideal Executive Legal Assistant is a proactive and driven team player with:
- 5-6 years of experience providing administrative support in commercial litigation
- Experience creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, analytical/problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
The Executive Legal Assistant will:
- Perform various administrative tasks to support the office, such as answering and directing incoming calls, handling travel arrangements and expenses, calendaring, taking minutes, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties
- Open and maintain records and files
- Prepare various correspondence and legal documents
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience + benefits
- Hybrid schedule