Top global law firm is seeking a temporary information technology analyst to assist the New York office through the middle of December. This assignment will help move technology equipment during continuous office shuffles, on-boarding and off-boarding and day-to-day technical assistance with imaging, troubleshooting, desk side assistance, mobile device assistance. Word Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Ensure end-users have satisfactory level of support by enforcing SLAs for IT support.
- Must be passionate about helping people.
- Enter all incidents into the help desk ticketing system.
- Take calls from users.
- 3+ years of experience as a strong technical support technician.
- Superior customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to communicate and work directly with attorneys and partners to meet their technology needs.
- Superior troubleshooting IT specialist skills with the ability to think quickly to get the customer up and running while still working on incidents/problems.
- Superior sense of ownership and urgency with the ability to triage incidents, problems, tasks.
- Superior organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Expert ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Firm employees, clients and vendors.
- Ability to work as a member of a team or independently & ability to self-govern.
- Law Firm experience a plus.
- Windows 7/10 Office 2010/2016/365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outlook 2010/2016/365
- Adobe Acrobat and Nuance PDF
- Exchange Archiving System for Outlook
- Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Workshare Compare Professional
- DTE/Intapp Time
- Kiteworks Mobile File Sharing or equivalent
- Cisco IP phones
- Wireless (PC, Mac and iOS devices)
- LogMeIn and SCCM
- iPhone, iPad and Android support
Hourly rate commensurate with experience.