Rapidly expanding personal injury law firm is looking to hire an information technology specialist. Oversee transition from outsourced to in-house IT support model.
- Buying, configuring, and maintaining Windows-based PCs, laptops, servers, and network for the Firm.
- Overseeing and maintaining functionality of case management software system
- Managing firm’s numerous software integrations and recommending IT solutions that will further enhance the firm’s competitive edge
- Assisting attorneys, paralegals, support and operations staff with hardware and software issues
- Maintenance of the company’s phone system software.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers, desktops and laptops and configure hardware, peripherals, storage, routing, switches, access points, etc.
- Ensure full remote work capabilities for all firm attorneys and staff.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the availability of all hardware.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up appropriately.
- Monitor and administer anti-virus software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Assist end users with operation of computer systems and software.
- Set-up and configuration of work-related apps on smartphones.
- Design custom reports as needed using Excel and case management software system.
- Availability after hours for emergency services as reasonably necessary.
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package.