Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Busy Long Island law firm is hiring a Legal Assistant with 2+ years of experience to support its practice.
The ideal candidate is a personable, organized, and detail-oriented individual with:
- A bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- Experience in IP docketing, or patent or trademark prosecution (prior experience in other legal practice areas will be considered)
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
The Legal Assistant will:
- File office action responses and trademark/patent applications
- Support attorneys with administrative tasks
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience
- In office, Monday - Friday