Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Well-established real estate law firm is hiring a Landlord Tenant Paralegal to join its downtown Manhattan team.
The ideal candidate is an eager self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and:
- A bachelor’s degree and notary public license (or willingness to obtain license)
- 2+ years of experience with housing court proceedings
- Understanding of State and Federal Court electronic filing system and MS Office
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills
Other employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience + benefits