The Facilities/Operations Department of global law firm has an opening for a General Services Clerk in their New York City office. The General Services Clerk is responsible for conference room set ups, office moves, general office maintenance and furniture relocation.
• A minimum of five (5) years of related work experience in a similar office environment.
• Knowledge and experience using basic computer applications including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Ability to operate general office equipment.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to plan and organize work in an efficient manner.
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits!