Global law firm is hiring a Legal Administrative Assistant to join its well-established midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with:
- A high school diploma, college degree preferred
- 3+ years of law firm secretarial experience
- Familiarity with Elite 3E, iManage, Chrome River, and MS Office, a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
The Legal Administrative Assistant will:
- Provide administrative support, including answering incoming calls and emails, assisting guests, maintaining firm calendar and attorney time, coordinating travel arrangements/ reimbursements and client meeting matters, etc.
- Collaborate with and support other Administrative Assistants
- Efficiently facilitate and maintain workflow and office procedures
- Manage correspondence and legal documents
- Maintain document records and file accordingly
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Excellent base salary and outstanding benefits including medical and dental (in or outside of network) and vision care coverage, is also available. flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan for eligible employees, short term and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, employee assistance program, paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition scholarships, and so much more!
- M-F 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Occasional overtime, as needed