Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring a Legal Administrative Assistant to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail and:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of transactional experience; employment law is an added plus
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organizational, time management, and client service skills
The Legal Administrative Assistant will:
- Draft memoranda, correspondence, and other legal documents
- Handle calendaring matters, such as coordinating meetings, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Enter attorney time
- Collaborate with billing specialist to process monthly billing and handle other billing matters
- Participate in various training opportunities
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary to $85K commensurate with experience + fabulous benefits
- Hybrid schedule (60/40), vaccination required
- Flexibility to work overtime, when necessary