Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring a Legal Administrative Assistant to join its midtown Manhattan team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with:
- A high school diploma, college degree preferred
- 0-3 years of relevant corporate administrative experience
- Familiarity with Elite 3E, iManage, Chrome River, and MS Office, a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
The Legal Administrative Assistant will:
- Provide administrative support, including answering incoming calls and emails, assisting guests, maintaining firm calendar and attorney time, coordinating travel arrangements, managing reimbursements and client meeting matters, etc.
- Collaborate with and support other Administrative Assistants
- Manage correspondence and legal documents
- Maintain document records and files accordingly
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience + benefits including medical and dental (in or outside of network) and vision care coverage is also available. Flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan for eligible employees, short term and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, employee assistance program, paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition scholarships, and so much more!
- Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Hybrid schedule, vaccination required
- Occasional overtime, as needed