Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring a Conflicts Specialist to join its team on a remote basis. The ideal candidate is an organized professional with:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Familiarity with corporate family tree research
- Understanding of the complexities of business interrelationships in a global economic environment.
- Strong computer and file maintenance skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Law firm conflicts research experience
- Familiarity with conflict checking systems and legal/corporate research
Other employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience + fabulous benefits including medical and dental (in or outside of network) and vision care coverage, is also available. flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan for eligible employees, short term and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, employee assistance program, paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition scholarships, and so much more!
- Flexibility to work overtime, as needed
- Remote position, however, candidates must reside in NY, CA, or DC