Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
National law firm is hiring a Legal Secretary to join its midtown Manhattan team on a temp-to-perm basis.
The ideal Legal Secretary is a team player with:
- 3+ years of experience; experience in the insurance practice area, a plus
- Proficiency in various computer programs, such as MS Office, Outlook, and Adobe
- Knowledge of relevant State and Federal court rules, procedures, and requirements
- Excellent client/customer service, organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree, a plus
The Legal Secretary will:
- Provide administrative support to assigned attorneys, including greeting visitors, answering/directing incoming calls and mail, maintaining files, handling calendars, etc.
- Prepare and handle various legal documents, filing and e-filing accordingly
- Maintain databases with up-to-date information
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Hourly rate during temp phase and salary upon perm hire both TBD commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package upon perm hire