Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Medical malpractice law firm is looking to hire several litigation associates for its busy and well-established downtown Manhattan law firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior medical malpractice defense experience OR
- The firm will consider litigation experience from a District Attorney's office, Legal Aid, Corp. Counsel, or plaintiff personal injury firms.
- Associates are permitted to work from home up to 2 days/week.
- Unvaccinated candidates must have negative test results twice/week.
- Min. billable hours: 2000.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, dental and 401K