Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Boutique White Plains law firm is hiring a Matrimonial Legal Assistant/ Paralegal to join its team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with:
- 2+ years of prior New York State Matrimonial experience
- Knowledge of MS Office and related platforms
- Excellent interpersonal communication, as well as time and case management skills
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to multi-task and be proactive
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
The Paralegal will:
- Perform administrative duties
- Draft legal documents and letters
- Maintain client files
- Assist Attorneys with case work, including conducting legal research and acquiring relevant case information
Hourly Rate TBD commensurate with experience.