Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Boutique personal injury law firm is hiring a Medical Coordinator to join its downtown Manhattan team.
The ideal Medical Coordinator is an organized professional with:
- Bilingual Spanish language skills
- Prior experience in law firm medical records role or a medical office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Medical Coordinator will:
- Schedule client's medical appointments and transportation
- Request medical records and process authorizations
- Additional administrative tasks as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary: $55K - $65K commensurate with experience + fabulous benefits
- In office, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM