National law firm is looking to hire a reliable, mature-minded and dependable Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated team player with:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of commercial real estate experience, including bridge and mezzanine lending
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- The ability to maintain firm and client confidentiality
The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will:
- Review and Analyze titles, prepare title objection letters, draft the first draft of ancillary loan documents, perform due diligence, prepare for closings and maintain closing checklists, put together signature pages, prepare closing binders, and keep up with all of the bank paperwork that goes along with sophisticated commercial transactions.
- Remain abreast of construction, mezzanine, and bridge lending matters, as well as real-time transactions
- Revise, prepare signature pages and summaries for, and maintain various documents
- Ensure files are organized for high-volume transactions
- Review titles and surveys
- Handle entity formation matters
- Obtain and review litigation and UCC searches, creating summaries accordingly
- Perform due diligence
Other employment details:
- Temp to perm or direct hire depending on current employment status
- AmLaw 100/200 experience helpful or sophisticated boutique commercial real estate experience.
- Salary to $115K (negotiable) + opportunity to work a ton of paid overtime.
- Fabulous benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and more!
- Opportunity to work remotely with the need to be in on-site for at least the first 4-5 weeks.
- Vaccination required