Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring a Real Estate Legal Assistant to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal Legal Assistant is a detail oriented professional with:
- A high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
The Real Estate Legal Assistant will:
- Support attorneys with closings
- Prepare and review legal documents
- Assists with department projects as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary = $52K + fabulous benefits
- Hybrid schedule, 3 days/week in office