Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Legal services company is hiring a Receptionist to support its Nassau County, Long Island office. The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent documentation, organizational, interpersonal, and client service skills
- An outgoing and team-player attitude, as well as a friendly and kind demeanor
- Dependability, punctuality, and the ability to follow through
- The ability to multi-task and remain composed in a fast-paced environment
The Receptionist will:
- Greet, establish relationships with, and confirm hearings/conferences with clients and hearing officers
- Perform administrative duties, including answering the phone, scheduling, filing, etc.
- Be able to work overtime if necessary
- Be able to provide occasional coverage in the NYC office when necessary
Compensation: $40k/year, with the opportunity for paid overtime, plus full benefits.