Fulfilling career opportunity working for a nonprofit in healthcare. An internal Regulatory Affairs Attorney is urgently needed to join the organization's cohesive Bronx County, New York team.
The perfect in-house attorney is a driven individual who possesses:
- 5+ years of expertise with Medicare/Medicaid, MLTC and MAP experience
- Credentialing and compliance knowledge
- Admission to the New York State Bar
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbal communication skills
Other employment details:
- Salary: $185K - $200K commensurate with experience + benefits including healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, long-term disability, 401K and lots more!
- Conveniently located near all public mass transit as well as free onsite parking.
- Hybrid schedule: 3 days in office, 2 days remote
- Quality of life career opportunity!