Boutique Westchester County law firm is hiring a Remote Trademark Associate to join its team.
The ideal Attorney is a motivated, team-oriented, and enthusiastic individual with experience managing and litigating trademark infringement cases and:
- 5+ years of experience in U.S. and foreign trademark counseling, clearance, and prosecution
- Admission to the NY state bar, NJ admission a plus
- Experience with the preparation of and responding to cease and desist letters, as well as with other enforcement matters, anti-counterfeiting, copyright law, TTAB proceedings, IP licensing agreements, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
Other employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience