Mid-size law firm is hiring a Trademark Prosecution Paralegal to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal Trademark Prosecution Paralegal is a proactive and well-rounded individual with:
- 3+ years of experience in international and domestic trademark prosecution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office and CPI software
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as organizational skills
- Knowledge of patent procedures, a plus
The Trademark Prosecution Paralegal will:
- Assist Attorneys with caseload
- Prepare and maintain trademark and copyright applications, files, and dockets
- Draft client communications
- Perform due diligence and clearance searches
- Liaise with outside counsel, as needed
- Other tasks as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary TBD commensurate with experience + fantastic benefits!