Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best method of submitting my resume to Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. – New York Legal Staffing, Inc.?
The best way to submit your resume is to go to the “Submit Your Resume” page where you can upload a Microsoft Word resume. This will help us to help you better.
2. Should I fill out the on-line registration form?
Yes. The on-line registration form provides us with pertinent information that may not be present on your resume such as compensation requirements, contact information, and your geographic preferences.
3. Who will have access to my resume?
We understand the complex issues involved when an employed professional searches for a new position, and we assure you that any information you forward to us will remain confidential. Your resume will NOT be posted on the Internet and we will conduct an interview with you before presenting your background to any of our clients.
4. When should I expect to hear from Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. – New York Legal Staffing, Inc. after submitting my resume?
If we have an opportunity that matches your qualifications or feel we can conduct a search for you, one of our staff recruiters will contact you within 72 hours. Otherwise, we will keep your resume in our database and contact you when we find a perfect match. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime to discuss career opportunities.
5. Is there a fee for submitting my resume to Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. – New York Legal Staffing, Inc.?