1. Personal and Non-Personal Information When using the Web site, in order to utilize some of the services, you may be asked to provide, or you may chose to upload, certain personally identifiable information about yourself (“Personal Information”). In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, search queries, impressions and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual (“Aggregate Information”).
2. Information Usage We do not share any Personal Information you submit through our Web site with any unaffiliated third party, unless it is necessary to consider you for employment positions, or respond to your inquiry, or to comply with applicable law. We may use Aggregate Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Web site and for our market research activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with other unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information. By registering with the Web site, you consent to receive information and updates on our services. You may opt-out of such communications by sending an e-mail to . We will never sell your Personal Information to an unaffiliated third party without your consent except in connection with the sale or merger of Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. or the division responsible for such services.
3. Changes to policy; Opt-Out Process We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. If at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of our Web site following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
5. Clickstream As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a web site’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the web site from which you linked to the Web site. We may use clickstream data as a form of Aggregate Information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Web site, how visitors navigate throughout the Web site and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information will only be used to improve our Web site. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not contain any Personal Information.
6. Consent to Processing The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. We are located in the USA, as are the principal servers which make this site available worldwide. If you are located in a country other than the USA and you contact us, please note that any information you provide will be transferred to the USA and by submitting the information you authorize this transfer.
7. Other Web sites Our Web site may contain links to other sites not maintained by Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. Other sites may also reference or link to our Web site. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Web site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
8. Security The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers by utilizing encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc., and Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Web site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed access to your Personal Information.