Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Well-established law firm is hiring a Construction Litigation Associate Attorney to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal candidate is a driven team player with:
- A J.D. from an accredited program
- 6-7 years of construction contracts and dispute resolution experience, including experience drafting and negotiation of those contracts
- Experience with NY mechanics lien and trust fund statutes, arbitration, and mediation
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
Other employment details:
- Salary to $300K commensurate with experience + benefits
- Hybrid schedule (alternating 2 days in office/3 days remote or 3 days in office/2 days remote)