Global law firm is hiring an Insurance Coverage to join its midtown Manhattan team.
The ideal Insurance Coverage Associate Attorney is an innovative and spirited professional with:
- 3-7 years of insurance coverage and litigation defense experience
- Bar Admission in New York
- Additional Admission in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Delaware; a plus
- Arbitration and/or trial experience, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as organizational and research skills
Other employment details:
- Salary $115K - $155K commensurate with experience + mentoring program, fabulous benefits including medical, firm paid dental, vision, 401K with matching contributions, maternity/paternity leave policy, employee assistance program, commuter benefits, long-term disability, firm paid CLE courses, company retreats, bonuses and so much more!