Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. - New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Global law firm is hiring an Office Administrator to join its midtown Manhattan office. The ideal candidate is a proactive and detail-oriented leader and team player with:
- 5+ years of experience as a law firm Administrator
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and client service skills
- Excellent understanding of law firm operations and procedures
The Office Administrator will:
- Handle firm finances, such as billing, timekeeping, local office budget, financial reports and summaries, etc.
- Oversee all human resources matters, such as recruiting, hiring, training, evaluations, etc.
- Oversee facilities and manage safety programs
- Collaborate with the marketing department regarding office development matters
- Manage Attorney CLE records and programs
- Plan and implement various office events
- Ensure smooth operation of technology
- Other tasks, as needed
Other employment details:
- Salary to $180K commensurate with experience + benefits
- Monthly travel to firm’s Long Island and Upstate offices
- Full time in office, vaccination or regular COVID testing required